Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My New "AIDS Cure of the Day™" Blog

I've finally gotten something on the Internet I can get behind... I've started another blog. It's the AIDS Cure of the Day™ blog over at http://aidscure.blogspot.com .

I got sick and tired (what else is new!?) of all the fake cures and outright scamming some people are doing in the name of having a "cure for AIDS". There is no known cure for AIDS and some people are trying to make money off of people afflicted with HIV infection and/or AIDS. In at least one case upwards of $7,000,000 a year to one person/clinic.

So far, I've got three entries and I really think I can keep up with at least one "cure" every day. If you happen to run across one in your internet travels, you're more than welcome to send me mail about it. I have a rather nebulous definition of what I think qualifies a "cure" as suitable for ridicule but send something to me anyway and I'll see what I can do... Chances are, I won't reply to your message but I will get it.

I'm trying to keep a backlog of several "cures" so that I (hopefully) won't run out. (Right now, I think there's about 5 in my backlog.)

Give it a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment