Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fireworks and a Dick

Happy 5th of July!

These are just two pictures I took this evening down at the local ballpark. It's obvious what they are. They're fireworks.

And, aside from a royal dick who decided to park the car in the no parking lane I was standing in front of obviously taking pictures, it was a nice evening. I was so pissed off at the guy I almost got into a fight with him. Good thing I recognized the potential of that coming up and backed down; I would have hated to have (1) had my camera smashed up, (2) gone to jail, or (3) finally find out how I act in a fist fight.

He wasn't the first person to try to park in front of me, either. And other idiots decided the law didn't apply to them and parked in the No Parking zone for the duration of the fireworks display. He was just the only one who decided his little brat-child gave him the excuse to be rude and discourteous to anybody else. Fucking prick!

(Good thing, too, I'm not on 'roids.... I might be sittin' in a jail cell right now...)

As he drove away, he decided the best way to show his daughter the best way to handle a confrontation and threw an old McDonald's cup with melted ice at us. I say again, "Fuckin' Prick!"

Anyway, the camera actually takes better pictures than these files show. I'm keeping the file size and picture quality down on all the pictures I post to this blog to keep the blog size down on the server.



1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! You did very well. And that guy was probably looking in a mirror when he said 'effing prick' If he wasn't looking in a mirror then he should have been. What a first class jerk!

    ReplyDelete