Sunday, July 03, 2005

Do they Make it Easy on Purpose??

Yet another Yahoo!Messenger, uh, "conversation"... This one really needs no explanation.... (All spelling errors are original. And, I've again left his Yahoo! profile name intact to protect the guilty. Or something like that.... I get so confused....)

ranveer201984: HEKLLO

ranveer201984: HELLO

*****ME******: Well, howdy!

ranveer201984: NICE

*****ME******: Nice what?

ranveer201984: U LIKE SEX

*****ME******: Yeah. On certain terms...

ranveer201984: REALLY

{Horny Kid}: CAN ISEE U

*****ME******: Yep.

{Horny Kid}: OK

*****ME******: Why do you want to see me?

{Clueless Horny Kid}: I LWANT TO SEE UR BODY AND UR BOOBS

{Clueless Horny Kid}: AND VEGINIA

{Clueless Horny Kid}: CANU INIVTE ME ON CMA

{Clueless Horny Kid}: CAM

*****ME******: Oh, I couldn't do that.....

{Clueless Horny Kid}: OK

{Clueless Horny Kid}: CAN U INIVTE ME

*****ME******: I don't have a cam. But I have really big tits... I'm squeezing them now....

{Clueless Horny Kid}: HOW CAN I SEE U

{Clueless Horny Kid}: PLZ GO TO PVT ROOM

*****ME******: You can only see it if you're into what I'm into....

{Clueless Horny Kid}: MEANS

{Clueless Horny Kid}: U HAVEANY PIC

{Really Horny Kid}: CAN I GO PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

*****ME******: I have a very small kinky side....

{Horny Kid Who Finally Checked my Profile}: BASARD

{Horny Kid Who Finally Checked my Profile}: RASCAL

{Horny Kid Who Finally Checked my Profile}: BASTARD

*****ME******: What? What have I done?

Ok, one comment. What the hell is a "veginia"????

No comments:

Post a Comment