Saturday, June 04, 2005

Oh look, Martha! Homosexuals!!!!

We had our little Gay Parade-lette and Festival-esque gathering today here in town. While bigger than years past, it was still just as dismal. Just the same ol' fags you see in the bars doing the same old thing only this time in the middle of the day in the sunlight. They even had a stupid little logo that seemed to have been cranked out in about 5 minutes. Yeah, they had a contest and I could have entered my (in my opinion) much better design but I didn't get it even close to finished in time. Oh, well!

Here's their logo:



And here's mine (in a state of half-completed-ness....)



The theme was "Come Out, Come Out From Wherever You Are". I don't think the chosen logo has anything to do with the theme. But, you be the judge as to which one's better

On the other hand, it is nice to have a little gay community 'round here. Once I get to moved up in the hills, there are gonna be quite a bit fewer gay folks around.

And, I also saw some nice folks that I hadn't seen for a little while; heckled some, poked others. It was a nice 30 minute visit.

Oh, and I got the house ordered today for the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment