Thursday, June 16, 2005

Like Frozen Molassas in the Heat of Summer

This whole house and property thing seems to be going so.....damn.....slow.... Seems like everything is just creeping along at the pace of a snail about to die. The septic guy doesn't seem very organized and seems to drag his feet. And, I need this guy to tell me where the septic tank is going so I can stick its location on the site map so I can get the site map to the CDF (California Department of Forestry) so they can approve the locations of all the planned buildings so they can get their firetrucks in and out so I can get the CDF-approved site plan to the county so I can get a building permit to even get a dang house on the property.

I don't have the grand deed so I can't even prove that the land is mine even though it was recorded at the beginning of May.

Haven't heard back from PG&E about the electrical service application I sent them about two weeks ago; not even "Thanks, we'll get back to you...."

I need to have the building permit by July 10 'cause the house is going in on (or around) July 18.

Just seems like everything is so damn slow... It's frustrating... (I need to go chat with crazy ghost people again... That'll get my mind off it!) ;{)

No comments:

Post a Comment