Thursday, October 27, 2005

Almost Done!!!

YIPPEE!!!!

I have a phone line at the house now!!! Now I can surf all those sites that the Library won't let me onto... ;{)

The VERY last thing we're waiting for before we can move the hell into the house is a grading re-inspection (I put the house too damn close to the top of a slope (i.e., closer than 2 feet) so I had to, uh, re-slope the slope), the inspection for the gas line (i.e., propane) and the final inspection. If all goes well (I HOPE I HOPE I HOPEIHOPEIHOPEIHOPE) I'll be movin' into the damn house this weekend!!!!!!

Oh, and then I gotta start waiting for PG & E to come out and get the electricity hooked up. Shouldn't be too long. Probably by Christmas... :)

Well, that's it for now. I'll be posting pictures soon now that I can waste time on the 'net at home again...

No comments:

Post a Comment